It is difficult to listen, learn or love when you are feeling angry. When children are unable to appropriately deal with their anger and the circumstances that caused it, they become victims and are controlled by the people or situation that made them angry. They do not take responsibility for their actions and never really discover what is truly under their angry feelings. The goal of this workshop is to empower children to manage their anger and resolve conflicts so they can succeed in personal relationships and in school.
How self-esteem and stress affect the way you deal with anger
- Facts about anger
- What is under feeling the anger?
- Your bodies reaction to anger
- How to deal with your angry feelings
- The cycle of anger communication
- How to listen to your child’s angry feelings
- How to get you needs met without anger