“My Life is in the hands of any fool who ‘makes’ me lose my temper.” – J Hunter
Poorly handled anger can undermine self-esteem and lead to feeling powerless. This assembly helps students differentiate between angry feelings and angry behavior. Students realize that they are responsible for their own anger and how they choose to react is up to them. This workshop provides specific techniques for identifying the source of their anger and mastering anger-management skills that can lead to better relationships.
What is anger?
Why you get angry
- Your body’s response to anger
- A variety of strategies to “cool off”
- How to control your anger
- Stinkin’ Thinkin’ and anger
- Displaced anger
- Discover what is really under your anger